As we are entering spring with freezing ceasing, it’s time to turn on your irrigation systems and start watering again. Its always best to hire a professional to turn on your system, check for damage and repair as necessary while adjusting coverage to maximize efficiency. Give us a call to get on the schedule to turn your system on so it is ready when summer arrives.
Tips for A Successful Spring Start-Up: Please check the functionality and coverage of your sprinkler start-up within 30 days of the service. Follow-up service calls will incur an additional expense per the general service agreement.
Here are a few tips for a successful when scheduling your Spring Start up:
- Remind us if you know you need to be home for access purposes
- Remind us if you have a pump based system
- Let us know if you have a gate code and provide it if you will not be home
- We will provide a 4 hour window of expected arrival time, with a couple days notice
- Inform us if you need more than 1 hour of service (10 zones or more)
Helpful tips for a successful Spring Start Up prior to your Visit:
- Unlock gates for backyard access
- Uncover all sprinkler boxes or let us know if location is unknown
- Make arrangements for outdoor pets if necessary
- Bypass the rain sensor if you will not be home during the visit
- If you have a Rain Machine controller, reply with the network password
- If you have a Rachio controller, share access via email@example.com
- If you have a Hunter Pro HC/Hydrawise controller, we should have access or are currently monitoring your system already.
- You have 30 days from the date of the initial visit to inform Rain Pros of concerns you believe you be covered under warranty